About this Workshop
Many Workplaces have hazards that can be the cause of injury to workers. We can do several things to minimize the risk of injury to workers from these hazards. These injuries and illnesses may result from contact with chemical, radiological, physical, electrical, mechanical, or other workplace hazards. Occupational Safety procedures ensure that workers remain protected from all these workplace hazards. The proper usage and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE for short), is an important part of ensuring occupational safety in the workplace.
This course is meant to be taken by professionals from all industry sectors that may have workplace hazards that can cause worker injuries. The workshop is in a blended learning format and it includes a one day instructor led classroom training session followed by online access to training modules and an online exam. It is designed by experts from industry, who have a minimum of 25 years experience in various industries.
What the workshop offers you
* One day, hands on training by experts in Occupational Health and Safety
* Printed Training Material
* Online Access to the blended learning online module for 1 year for continued reference while working
* Certificate of Participation from Abhisam
* Optional Professional certification via exam, that leads to separate certificate and electronic badge via Credly that can be shared online on LinkedIn.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
* Hazards in the workplace
* Types of Hazards
* OSHA Standard and Rules
* Evaluation of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements
* Head Protection
* Eye and Face Protection
* Ear Protection
* Respiratory Protection
* Body Protection
* Hand Protection
* Feet Protection
Date: To be announced
Registration: Please contact us via Form below